Wednesday 2 May 2012

Secretly listening into Fifi and Jules on the radio while they didnt know I was on the line and day 12 of the 30 day challenge

So, today something weird and funny and cool happened =D So i was listening to 104.1 fm as i always do and they had this quetsion about if you knew someone who gave up their whole carrer fro someone else and to call them. So i called them up and what happened was they picked up but didnt knw i was on the line. Ther were pre recording 2-3 minutes of the radio show beofre it was going online. So this man was beofre me and was talking about his experience and i was listening to him thinking that they will talk to me after they finished with him. I was pretty excited because this was teh first time i got into the line of 104.1 fm because it is always so busy. Anyway, so after teh guy finished Fifi and Jules still didnt end up talking to me and i was wiating for them on the line. They were talking about some private stuff like a normal conversation that wasnt on air, and something about a party and im here on the other line thinking, OMG OMG OMG do they know im here, there talking about their person stuff with each other while im here D: and then all of a sudden they turned on teh radio and recorded " okay now were going to switch to this song" and played a song. At that i was thinking, okay i shoudlnt be listennig in so i cut the line. And after like 2-3 minutes all that was recorded when i was on the line was played on teh radio, including the last part where tehy swictehd to the song and teh exact song that i heard them record was on the radio. So yeah it was pretty freaky, and im kind of disapointed at the fact that they dindt realise iw as there for like 5-10 minutes listening to them. *sigh* but it was pretty fun

On another note, on tuesday last week Maria and I came up with the conclution that "im the chosen one" why? Well we were walking towards the canteen and it was raning and shes like " far out its raining like theres no tomorrow" To that i replied " there is no tomrorow" and teh lightening flashed and then Maria is like " WOW, (at the flash) how do you know theres no tomorrow?" and then im like "Because im the chosen one...." and at that point the thunder crackled and yeha it was pretty cool and then maria is like " dont say anythign else, just shut up okay" LOL Therefore I have come to a conclution that i am the chosen one =D


And now...

DAY 12 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE

Some thing you are excited about

At the moment I am very excited about my birthday party which im throwing for my 16th. I'm actually more excited about my party than turning 16 and getting my licence, which i am hoping to get the day after my birthday. But yeah, I am very excietd for my party, the theme i decieded is going to be disney characters and i have alot of ideas for decorating the place =D I am litteraly adding and chanig ideas to my idea list. Hopefully it will turn out the way I'm imaging it to turn out! fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment