Monday 28 May 2012

What type of Boy attracts you? = Day 22 of the 30 day challenge + AMRUTA (PROBES)

Durga puja is coming up (not really) but my classical indian singing teacher is forcing me to start learning a vaerity of song so when the performance date comes closer i will have a wide range of songs to choose from. Theres this song I really like and its actually one of my grandparents favourites as well so I really want to perform that one. On other news I have planned out my month of June :) Fully packed. This saturday (2nd) I wil be going to the annual food fesival in campsie and im hoping to reunite with some long lost friends from my primary whom i havent seen in 7 years. The next week (9th) is my sisters baby shower so it will be fun :) the week after that (16th) IM GOING TO THE NARNIA EXHIBITION BABY! haha i am super pumped for that!  And yeah on the following week (30th & 1st July) is my party XD yay :)  So yeah i am very exited. The only down side to this whole enjoyment is that we are getting our reports this week and then i have parent teacher interviews. eww. And then there is the legal essay which im still throwing a hissy fit over.

Today Amruta decided it would be nice to take my phone and put it down her shirt and kept it there along with a piece of paper which had notes on it. So she looked like she was feeling her self but its okay i still love you amruta ;) GO GET IN THE LUNGI ;)

 

DAY 22 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE



What type of boy attracts you?

Intelligence, that is something that is attractive amout a guy becuase guys can be smart academically but are the intelligent on all aspects? So yeah intelligence in a guy attarcts me. Also someone who has a sense of humour and can make any situation fun and interesting. Looks wise i would say someone who dresses really formal as times and then just down right cozy. Much like me. There are days where i will dress formal where ever i go and then there are those days where i go every where in trackies and hoodies. A guy who looks serious i find attractive, even though that sounds weird. Like he always looks like he is in thought. But then again I would want him to be like really cheerful as well if you get my drift. Like switch from serious to cheerful. But by cheerful i dont mean hyperactive but like smiley? And by serious i dont mean im going to kill you serious but serious in thought serious. You know a study has been conducted that daughters looks for characteristics of their father in their partner and i guess im doing that as well. My dad looks like he is going to kill someone half the time but then the other time he looks really happy and cheerful. So yeah, what else? Boys with wide eyes and a really nice smile :D Umm, boys with a musical tallent such as singing i find attractive. And moreover if that boy sings classical indian songs because i love listening to classical songs.  But yeah what else? Someone who can fit into any situtaion and gets along with everyone. A guy who respects both elders and youngsters attratcs me. Someone once told me that you can always tell what type of a boy he is by the way he treats people under him. That means treating people who is under in age and in status and work. Respect is a big thing.  And someone who is family oriented i guess. I dont knw what else to write. I guess thats it i guess for the type of boy that attracts me. Mind you im only in year 11 at the moment, and these could change.

No comments:

Post a Comment