Thursday 17 May 2012

Something that has been troubling me alot.

Something has been bothering me for the past few days. Not something, but more specifically, someone. I find it extremely frustrating and agrivating when someone talks to you because  they need something from you. It could be something materialistic or something as worthy as the power of knowledge. So there is this one person who has done just that. This peron for the past few months and weeks has been talking to me very closely getting information. But suddenly they stopped, and i thought nothing about it. Maybe they are busy. Yeah right. So I looked at the conversations and found that all the information they needed i had already given to them. they no longer had any use for me. So now i am frustrated at how i trusted that person and thought they were a friend. They unfortunately just turned out to be like the common others. It funny you know how you dont know peoples motives. You accept them and give them your all but in the end they turn out to be as ruthless and self centered as the fictional characters you see on television. I dont think this person realised what they are doing. Or maybe they do know and think that I havent noticed. Well whatever it is, dont expect me to ever again help you again. Your time is done. Im done, no use asking any more stupid questions that no on else will asnwer but me. If you still wanted me to be there and guide you, you should have thought about that before you did this. At the end, im sorry but you have bought this upon your self. And one more thing. Eveyone can see the moon when its up in the sky...

2 comments:

  1. brah!!! deposit dirt in their bag im sure they'll understand then how ruthless and self centered they are then :D - Regina (AKA Maria)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha u said it bro ;)im cooking up a plan as we speak ;) we shall do our evil deeds like we ocne did in kindy, oh the joy of putting dirt in peoples bag and never getting caught :P haha

    ReplyDelete