Sunday 27 May 2012

Birthday shopping and Day 21 of the 30 day challenge

So today my aunty, I and my brother priyo went shopping for my birthday dress. First we chose this red one that has one sleve made of roses. It was a maxi type dress. I really liked that one but then my brother didnt like it. So i had to get another one. So next we chose this knee length red dress which looked better. So we bought that one. So i guess i will be dressing up as little red riding hood for the party insted of aurora :( haha but yeah the dress looks pretty good, now all i have to do is buy shoes. I got all the birthday invites printed today, they look mad thanks to my uncle who made them! What else? Mum and I finaled the list for the 3 parties and we fixed the tymings and all. My brother got his ear pierced today! I was more sccared than he was. While we waited we choose out the earing. Correcting, I chose the earing. I really liked this light blue one but priyo didnt like it but at the end he got it because he got to choose my dress so i got to choose his earing :) The gun was loud but it was over in three seconds. The lady doing it said that I was more scared than him, which was true. Haha but  yeah it was fun. I also bought a new pair of jeans (Y) lol i decided i want a mac book and my parents said yes. So now i am very excited :) I also want the dr.martains books they are soo bloddy sexi! haha. Nothing else really happened today. I booked for the parent teacher thing. REPORTS ARE COMING OUT THIS WEEK! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEEEEEEE! so yeah i am terrified for that. Especially my maths mark. I hate maths so much its not even funny. Hate is a compliment for maths from me. Thats how much i hate it! There is so much more to do for the party. I have to order the tables and chairs and then the baloons and my aunty wants to make a baloon arch but i have no idea how the hell she is going to make one. So yeah. I really need to clean my room. It has gotten so messy over the week.

DAY 21 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE

Do you read? Whats your favourite book?

Yes i do read. I love reading. I have a few favourites. One of my all time favourites is "How I live Now". Its an amazing book which is set in England about an American girl who goes to live with cousins she never met in England. Shortly after she arrives WW3 breaks out and her guardian (aunty) dies. They are all seperated and yeah i dont want to reveal the whole plot just incase you decide to read it. Another one of my absolute favourite books is "The Girl From Bhagdad" Amazing book which i bought last year. Its a real life story about this girl from Bhagdad and how her family g oes though so much torture and her dad leaves her mother. She nearly gets raped and she looses the love of her life and her mother nearly dies and its basically a really sad story. But it is so damn good at the same time. I suggest you to read it. Its really good! And its a real life story :) haha. so yeah currently I'm reading a book which is basically a investigative journal "article" (book) by Tariq Ali. Its called "The Duel Pakistan On The Filght Path Of American Power" Its really good so far. I'm really into books about the middle east because they always end up having the most interesting stories.

Btw im obsessed with this song! And and and the guy in it Faydee is friends with my brothers friend and my brother said he will get his autograph for me the next time he meets him. YAY! This is why i love my brother =D

No comments:

Post a Comment