Sunday 13 May 2012

Day 15 of the 30 day Challenge and LAPTOPS

So, I am in desperate need of a new laptop. My current one that i am using is approximately 3 years old ( since i got it ) and it has died. No serisouly it has died. I wanted to use it until i get to uni and then buy a new one all reayd for university but my laptop begs to differ. It now takes 7 minutes for everything to load and open when once upon a time it used to take 2 at MAX! I get random viruses and sometimes my laptop laggs liek no tomorrow, much like the school computers we got in year 9. Also it is so heavy! The battery dies pretty quick and it basically has died. I really need a new laptop. This time im thinking on going with a macbook pro. I dont know if i should. I will be doing some asking around and researching, so if i come upto you and ask randomly is you have a mac book dont think im a freak :) (even though i am) So yeah, today was spent house hunting, which eventually led to nothing and yet again no decision. I have a feeling we wont be moving houses any time soon T_T Once again i have failed to do any sort of studies or homework which is killing me inside. I know i should be doing my homework but i really dont feel like it and besdies its already late and i haveto go sleep soon because of school tomorrow.

DAY 15 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE


Places you have lived

I have not lived in many countries, most of my life so far i have been living here in sydney :) Which is pretty okay i guess. I was born in Bangladesh and then later moved to India, then moved back to Bangladesh and then moved to England where i lived for a few years, 3 I think because dad did his degree at The Imperial Colledge of London. Right after that we moved to Sydney Australia, and i have been living here ever since =D I would love to go back and live in England but dad says i probably wont like it there anymore. I beg to differ. [because Skandar lives there ;)]

No comments:

Post a Comment