Sunday 27 May 2012

I am so ******* stressed out

 hfpibcj hfvipn hvpi  en hvnipie inpceecncnecn <----- Clear indication of my rage. I am so stressed out at the moment. I was reading over my legal studies assesment and i cnat help but feel its worth nothing. I have promised myself this time i wil get the highest in the class but i feel as if i cant. My essay seems so wrong. I wish the teacher could help edit it for me. I dont know what to change or keep. I am just so stressed i feel like i have landed in a whole and cant see a thing because it is pitch black. I NEED HELP D: gahhh far out. How do i get unstressed? Times like these i need to do judo on someone to release my stress. But who? I might hurt them in the process. My brother has been my manican for way too long. Gah did i mention how stressed i am. I hate stupid essays. And this one is worth 40 ******* percent of my frikin yr 11 grade. IPHVKN;  B;N HGVBF ;NM HBVF 'PJVNF JPHV FHGWDBGISHCBDN;

No comments:

Post a Comment