Friday 25 May 2012

Who am I? and day19 of the 30 day challenge

Once again it is friday and thank god it is. This week has been so fast. I was sick on wednesday which i used to my advantage and finished my legal essay. Except i dont know how it is like now. It is good or bad or im so stressed out about it. I dont wanna loose my rank in my class for legal. Legal is my favourtite subject and i dont want to fall behind on it. So for the past few days, as i have mentioned in my previous post, i have been contemplating about who i really am? Who am I? What is the real Srestha? With so many people I act differently because thats how i have to act at that time period with those people. Like I will be different in Maths Class to Legal Studies. Someone who sees me in Maths class will think that im some kind of a drop nut crack head who dosent study and dosent care about her  life. But if someone sees me in legal studies or biology they will see me studying to hard and with so much concentration that it will look like i think about nothing but studying. Same goes with people. When I'm home and with my mum and dad im me. I'm very close with my parents, I share everything with them. My dad is like my venting machine. If I am every annoyed i just go and sit and talk with my dad because my dad and me think very alike and I feel that with a few short words he can understand me. With mum its the same. When im with friends its again different. My bestfirends will know me to be hyperactive, laughing like a manic and making jokes that half the time make no sense. At the same time my best friends know me to be this OCD person who is stressed all the time about studies, future and clenliness. And then the list goes on with close friends, friends, aquaintances and so on. Everyone knows a different site of me and now its come to a point where im like, WHO AM I? Which chacrter is teh real me? Am i what my bestfriends see me as? Am i what my parents see me as or am i what others see me as? I have no clue, and this is troubling me alot. I knw this all sounds so stupid to you, who ever you are who is reading this, but i am just so confused. I am in an identity crisis! And yeah, i just dont know what to do, or how am i to find out who i am? All i can gather is that im really cultural and traditional which is one aspect of me that all levels of family and friends know. This post is getting long and you are probably getting bored. I'm going to go do day 19 of the 30 day challenge (below) and rant on about my identity tomorrow :) So be prepared =D

DAY 19 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE


A baby photo of you and a photo of you now, what are the differences?

p.s CLICK THE PHOTO TO ENLARGE!




Excuse the crapy quality that my camera and the light brought about. I took a photo of the two baby photos from my old album. The first photo was taken when i was 1and a 1/2 i think. The second photo was taken when i was three. And the last was taken when i was 15.... Im still 15 until June xD haha but yeah. So now. The differences, lets see. Well, from the first stage to the secong, my face becase more longer than the round baby face. My eyes look much bigger. If only i had big eyes like that now T____T. The change from the seconf photo to the third is alot. I think i look completletly different. My eye brows have become much more daeker. My nose a bit sharper? I dont knw :s But dramatic differences. So  yeah i guess thats it for the differeneces. The face as a whole also looks differene but yeah thats a given. We all look different in baby photos, i just look unreckogniseable :P

anyways, goodnight guys im off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment