Wednesday 23 May 2012

Identity and Day 18 of the 30 day challenge

I have finished my legal studies eassay. You honestly dont know how relieved happy i am now that i have finished my essay. Only problem is that its 2 and a half pages on word doco and i need to wriyte it in class in an hour. So im hoping i can do that. So yeah, i have putting finishing it off for a very long time and now its finished!

Identity. Macqurie Fields High students are completly exhausted from studying it for English. If thats not bad enough, out next topic for art is IDENTITY. Except for art im guessing it will be much more interesting as you can work so much more with the concept of identity. Despite studying about identity in english it never occured to be amout what identity actually is. Only in art when i was thinking what i will make my artwork about did i realise that i have no idea what my personal identity. Identity is what makes you different from every single person in the world. It's basiclaly a label palced on you that can be identified by everyone. But what is my identity besdies teh basics? I understand i am a human and my name is srestha but what else is there to me? I dont really know who i am myself. How can others know who i am? I am in an identity crisis! No seriously, i have been thinkin, since monday, what makes me, me? What is there to me that i, myself can distinguish and label? I honestly have no idea. And i have no idea how I'm going to find who i really am. I just havent worked it out yet. Who am I?

DAY 18 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE

Yous see, this 30 day challenge was supposed to end last month but im still upto day 18 out of 30. I blame this souley on school work.

Your views on religion

Views on religion. Religion is probably one of the most widely spoken about topic in the world. This is becase everyone has a comment to make about it. I know some people who are completly fanatic about their religion. So fanatic that it often causes arguments within friends and even whole communities. Others i know have no view at all. My views on religion lies in none of the two stances i have just mentioned. My views on religion is that all religions are the same and to a great extent are man made. True i may be religious but under no circumstances am i a fanatic in any way shape or form. There is so many things in my religion that i refuse to belive because it sounds absurd and illogical, but that dosent mean i dont respect it. In my opinion, all religions deliver the same message ; do good deeds. I have not come acorss any religion that does not have the central message of that. What i find realy stupid is all the controversy between religions. I mean come on people. We live in the 21st century! Why are we fighting over which religion is the best? NO RELIGION IS THE BEST! THEY ARE ALL EQUAL!  I really dont understand why people have to make such a fuss over religion. We are all human. I also dont appreciate people judging and defmaing other religions. ALL RELIGIONS SHOULD BE RESPECTED. The people who have the urge to make stupid comments on other religions should be mindful that it does hurt those belonging to that religion and you would not be happy if that happened to you. Due to me being one if the minute population of hindu's from bangladesh, my inital childhood was spent being harrased by other bengali's because I'm hindu. Who cares what religion I am, my religion is just a label. It does not define who i am. I am human and that is what defines who i am. Religion is a very delicate topic and is one of the easiest ways to spark controversy within people. I am deeply sorry if i have offended anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment