Tuesday 17 April 2012

Day 6 of the 30 day challenge and some weird stuff I did yesterday

So yesterday after i tried doing a bit of my homework i called up some people and had a nice chat with them because i havent spoken to them since last holidays :) And one such person was my kindy best friend Angela who is currently spending her time at Wollongong beach (Y). Anyways we were talking about stalking people and how when i was obsessed with this one guy last year she stalked him out. As in litterally  not just fb stalk and found his school and where he plays sport on a wednesday and found him and took his cricken ball which has his name on it. Pretty freaky yes, but nonetheless supercool :P

So yeah afterwards me and my brother Priyo were talking about random stuff while he pretended to be zyzz T________________T and yeah so we both learnt how to tie a tie and practiced for like 30 minutes because we had nothing better to do. So after that we were pretty bored and didnt know what we could do so he suggested, like old times, we play "Doctors". Now me and him used to play this when we were babies and he had a genious idea of playing it today. It was pretty fun i must admit, I was the doctor and he was my patient. I think i would make a terrible doctor because everytime he said something was wrong with him I laughed. Then he was like "Doctor am I going to live" and im liek "No" and started laughing histerically until he slapped me acorss the head and told me to make him better which i never did. So we played a different game, much like sherades where he acts out a whole 3 minutes scene from a movie. We did this bollywood movie and in the scene he dies and I;m supposed to leave when he does. I didnt know if he was dead or not so i lifted up his eye lids and was like "Are you dead yett?" and he nods and we laughed again. Anyways yeah its probably not remotely funny to you guys but yeah anyways here is a photo of me and him on my 3rd birthday. Oh the sibling love :P

left (priyo) right (srestha) 14th June 1999

DAY 6 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE


What carrer option would you like to take up?

Well all this time i have wanted to become a laywer. I still do actually but im also thining of becomeing a 2nd generation scientist =D because it sounds cool :) lol no, well i want to become a second generation scientist because my dads a scientist and it would be pretty cool becoming one as well =D but yeah Law facinates me alot. The whole concept of law and fighting for rights is so interesting. So i guess even though I'm thinking what it would be like becomeing a 2nd gen scientist my first preferance would have to be becoming a lawyer. Human rights lawyer would be preferable but I'm fine with anything law related =D so yeah i guess being a laywer would be my dream carrer. But i wouldnt stop at just laywer. If i take the career option of being a lawyer, i wish to someday become a diplomar. That is my acrual dream career (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment