Sunday 22 April 2012

The remaing day of my holiday and day 9 of the 30 day challenge

So, unfortunately, sadly, and totally unwantedly ( if that even a word ) our spenderful holiday has come to an end. I really wish the holidays were longer. You know, I realised, as you grow older you realise the NESSECITY of holidays. So yesterday I went to mac square with my brother and dad because Priyo had to go to his friends birthday party and didnt know what to get her. Mind you the party ws like that evening. So we walked around and found something. Then as we were happily walking my dad spooted a coat. Hes like "hey isnt that nice?" Im like "yeah" dads like "go try it on" I did and then the price blew me away. It was $170 so i decided not to take it and gave it back to my dad to put it back. When i came ot of the change rooms i found that dad had already payed for it and was holding the bag. (I think its because i was crying earlier because dad didnt take me to watch titanic 3D which he had promised) So yeah, that was my moment of happiness. And so today we went back to macqure and decieded to spend the day shopping because well it was the last day and we were bored. We went in the morning drank coffee :) Because you know, coffee is the love of my life and such. Then we looked around and bought some stuff and ate fish and chips :) My second love of my life. So yeah and then dad didnt order anything and them me and mum started interogating him, asking him if something was wrong and thats why he wasnt eating. But the main reason is that dad hates junk food. But afer us nagging he went and bought KFC and ate it just to make us basiclaly shut up :) haha. I also bought ingredients to make nachos. The first time i ever ate nachos was at the easter show this year, but it didnt taste good. So i have decided to make some by my self :)

I have bio, earth and art test this coming week :) there is really no mecry in year 11. They give you tests in teh first week back D: it should be illegal! I really havent done any work these holz. I just slept and ate and now all tose glorious things i did in the holidays will ahve to be paused for another 10 weeks :( I DONT WANT THE HOLIDAYS TO END!

And adding to the list of people who think im in yr 7-9 (previously was 7-8) have added by the kind lady at coles who thought i was in yr 9 (Y) thank you people who think i am years younger than i am. By far the best (not) comment i have recived were from two yr 12 ppl who said to one another " bro you just got outsmart my a year 7" because i jumped over a puddle. Yes year 7. Tradgic life T_T

DAY 9 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE

15 random facts about you

1. I am absolutely ADDICTED to coffe
2. My fave food is fish and chips
3. I lived in england for teh first few years of  my life, and thus it has become the best palce on earth
4. I can do Judo
5. I have very good memory, I sometime scare the people who I have met before by telling them each detail of our conversation. They never talk to me again....
6. When i was young i wanted to be an astronout
7. I sleep with 4 pillows, 3 cushions, 2 teddys. Or i cant get to sleep
8. Sometimes when im bored i scare my self in the mirror and then i get to scared and my mum has to sleep with me
9. At times  i stare at the mirror and think and talk to my self and then i think that this is all a dream and we are living in a parallel universe.
10. Im still obsessed with narina, initially when my obsession started I tried going through wardrobes to find narnia. (it failed)
11. I wanted to name my dog aslan, but she never responded
12. I debate topics with my self
13. I am addicted to watching SBS news and dateline and anything else on SBS
14. I am very picky and slightly crazy when it comes to going to places or using things that people have used. For example when we wereon holiday at Kangaroo Island in South Australia, I refused to use the bathroom until my mum washed teh whole thing and sprayed detol. And then last chirstmas we went to Jindabyne and  i refused to use the plates provided until my mum adn auunty washed it. Besides the fact they were very clean and well maintained.
15. I am addicted to chilli, I usually have a meal accompinied by eating 2-3 fresh hot chilli's

So there are 15 random facts about me that you will never come any use to you but here you are anyways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment