Wednesday 4 April 2012

A reasonably good week

So this week has been a reasonably good week besides the fact that I havent studied, probably because its the holidays and im putting it off till then. So we had our first BOWworth 20% and I was really scared i was going to get a relly shitty mark because our teacher is like Jackel and Hide she can say anything at any time. Surprisingly she gave me an... A! I couldnt belive it, i was very estatic! So yeh, my English teacher who is very nice to me, although not allowed, told me how i did in my speech assesment. I already knew i was going to do really bad because i went 40 seconds over time and talked about  every aspect and notion of identity when you really only have to talk about one. So quite frankly i thought i was going to  get a C. However Sir told me i got a B which i am happy about. I would have preferred an A but lets face it, i already knew i did bad. The bag i ordered from ebay also arrived so that was awesome, oh and a friend that left to hurlstone called me yesterday and we had a nice convo, i miss her alot. One of my friends also made me sweets which my mum took the honour of eating it all :P What else? IM GOING EASTER SHOW! The last time i went to the easter show was when i was in year 5 so im very excited :P And surpringly my parents allowed me to go with my friends. I feel like im growing up! haha :P so yeah, were going to go at 6:40 in the morning because were insane, paranoid teenagers, lol actually its because tomorrow we get unlimited rides tickets and only the first 6000 get it so we are determined to get it :p So yeah, i really have nothing else to say besides i have managed  to get addicted to coffe :) haha :P luckily i have a coffe machine which has stopped me from going broke :) so yeah so all in all, so far it has been a very good week :) oh did i ever mention my obsession with hot challe rae? no? well they are the best band (in my opinion) and have amazing songs :) My fave song from them is this one click here =D so yeah, listen to it :) now i will go and spend hours figuring out what to pack and not to pack for tomorrow :)
ciao xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment