Saturday 21 April 2012

Day 8 of the 30 day challenge

What is your ideal outfit

As far is ideal outfits go, many say i dress like a boy. This includes my family and many of my close friends. I once was forced to wear a dress by one of my friends to the shopping centre and when i turned up in a hoodie she made me change and refused to go until i changed into a dress. So yeah. I dont have an ideal outfit i have two. Because its the only two styles that i feel comfy in.
1. Hoodies and slacks (jeans if going out). Yepp that is what I wear most of the time and is my most ideal outfit that achives 100% satisfaction.
2. Coat and jeanes ( or sweater depending on the weather )

As for shoes, it might come as a surprise to some but i dont own any high heels at all.Which is quite weird because girls are supposed to own heels. What i do own is converse and nike. I live my life off those shoes. So with any of my outfits I will where my converse :) (that sometimes included dresses, but always ends off with my parents harrasing me to take them off and wear something else)

No comments:

Post a Comment