Thursday 12 April 2012

St James + Day 4 of the 30 day challenge

So today Yafa and I went to the city to basically do nothing besides look and feel what city life is like because we practically live in the middle of no where ==' well not really but you get the point :P So first we roamed around St James and there is this extremly georgeous church that I sat infront for like 30 minutes drawing the church into my skecth book. I didnt end up finising it because Yafa was getting bored of watching me stare at the church for 10 minutes and drawing a line on the paper :P haha, so yeah we walkes around looking for town hall station and decided to have Starbucks coffe :) Because I'm a coffe addict I had coffe and didnt even bother to try something new. Yafa tried the thing with chocolate and cream and stuff in it ( no idea what its called ). The way people describe starbucks coffee did not live upto my expectations. I expected texture and darkness (in flavour) but it was neither D: the expresso was of good quality through because it took approximately 17-18 seconds for thr sugar to sink into the coffe. You can always tell how good the quality of expresso is by the amount of time it takes the sugar to fall through. If it takes 15-30 seconds, ita a GOOD coffe. So Yafa thught i was werid because I was counting how many seconds it took the suagr to fall thourgh. Then she called me a crazy lunatic :p So yeah that was starbucks =D So after aimless roaming we reached Town Hall shopping place. We walked around and ended up into Lush where Yafa didnt want to go in at first because the smell was overwhelming but she did anyway. We were greated with this very nice and slightly crazy girl who showed as and testes on us every thing there was in the store. I liked teh scrubb the best (Y). The bath bombs were really cool too so I went and smelt everything and ended up getting bath bomb dust all over my face :P I also tried dry shampoo which was weird but something interesting. Yafa bought this thing which i have no idea what its called but if you put it in your hair it makes it all smooth and shiny (Y) OHHHHH and there was this glitter than you can put onyour self! I looked like Edward Cullen =D haha nah, it was cool :) So yeah, what else? We went into Collete and Forever New and decided on handbags because i do not own one and i really need one. I saw one I really liekd at the Forever New in Mac Square but there wasnt one in Town Hall. Poo. And the ones that were there wasnt that nice so i decided to buy one from Collete (Y) What else? we ate food (Y) food is good :) On the train back me and yafa died :) At this station this man got on. He sat behind us. He smelt like teh worst thing ever. I nearly barfed. Yafa nearly died. haha, this man stunk so bad it not even funny, its like he rolled around in pee and sweat and didnt wash himself or his clothes for days. So immediately my first reaction was to stand up and run but yafa made me sit down because the man would notice. Notice? man stuff him noticing i was doign to die. So the rest of the trip to the next staion which was only 3 minutes but felt like ages i held a sweater to my nose and yafa smelt her hair. Then the station arrived and we ran and i asked her if i had left anything on the seat. To that question yafa replied "we dont have time just move" (or something along the lines of that, with a central meaning of MOVE BEFORE WE DIE!!!) haha, so yeah we nearly died :) Downstaris there was this man who i thought looked like a teacher from our school, Yafa commented very "precisely" on that she said that " no the teacher had blonde hair but hes bold" which mad eno sese at all since that teacher had blonde hair. Clearly the awful stench had got to her. So yeah, the rest of the train ride was spent laughing and making jokes and trying on the stuff be bought. I went to my uncle and aunty's house after I got off and ate more food and went to the shops again to order cake because this saturday is my parents anniversary =D YAY :) so yeah and wel also roamed around there like idiots. Oh I also bought an emergency jar of moconna instant coffe because when the coffe machine runs out of coffe my world comes to an abrupt end. Therefore it is vital I have instant coffe to substitute :) I spent hours looking for the 200gm Moconna coffe with the pretty jar but there wasnt any. Like what the hell? So i had to but the 100gm and the jar wasnt pretty T_T so yea. I just finsihed drinking a mug of coffee (Y) So yeah i guess that is it for today :) very fun day =D Except the coffee at starbucks which tasted like cardboard (Y)

DAY 4 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE


What is your favourite memory as a child

 Okay lets see, my favourite memory is actually really hard to find. I have so many bad memories which are usually associates with nighmares and stupid peoploe showing me ghost movies when i was 5 to make me piss my pants but as for favourite memory as a child i have no idea. I guess one memory which i remember is how we made some kind of fruit salad in kindergarten with cream and the teacher put a pineapple on my head or something -.-' Another one would have to be my 7th Birthday which i remember very clearly. I was at tutoring that say at Pre-Uni and the streets of campsie were filled with stalls and food and toys and rides and eveyrthing because it was my birthday :) lol jks, it was because the queens birthday also fell on that day and so there was a fair at campsie, but i like to think it was for me :) So i remember buying a blue fairy want and tiara which i wore later that night for my party. My friend Angela who i am still very clsoe friends with came and a few of her cousins cameearly so I was very excited when they came to pick me up from tutoruing. So yeah i rememebr we went back to our house and then my other friends like Phillip and her little sister Carla/Clara, Naida, Nathan and some other people who i forgot came over. There are some embarasing pictures of me dancing around which are actually quite funny but yeah i remember jumping on the bed because all kids loved doing that. I also remember Nadia pretending to be a teacher and asking us about the timestables because I had a timestable chart up in my room. So yeah i guess that would have to be my fave memory as a child. There are many bad meories which i now look back at and think of them as good memories but they are to long to talk about today, so i shall leave them for another day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment