Sunday 8 April 2012

DAY 1 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE

Question : What do you do in your spare time?

Spare time, being in year 11 I am not really supposed to have any spare time, but i manage to find tones of it through the means of procrasinating. Lets see, in my spare time i am likely to read books ( which now consist of school related material which are very boring, i.e 1984 and Macbeth). If im nore reading books in my spare time I will most likely be writing in my diary or blog and drinking coffe, if not that then i will probably be drawing or something rather related to that. There will be times where I walk around the streets with my dog but that however is very rare. So yeah i guess thats it for my spare time, its either reading, writing or drawing, yes I am aware that I am a very boring person.

No comments:

Post a Comment