Friday 6 April 2012

Sneaking out of the house

Soooooo today was both a good and bad day. First i had a fight with my brother and now he wont talk to me :( hopefully he will talk to me again soon. So yeah, avisha told me to come over to her hosue today, i havent seen her this whole term, only once infront of commonwealth bank. So I went over at around 7 and came back like 15 minutes ago. It was quite fun, as soon as I got into the house Avi's parents left so we decided to sneak out of the house before they came back. This was the first time we both snuck out of the house. You would think we snuck out of the house to go to a party or something but no, we snuck out for food. Yes food. We ran to hungry jacks and then got our food and ran back. We were scared that avi's parents would come home any second or my parents would call and we would get caught. But luckily nothing happened. We managed to get food and come back home all safe and sound. It was quite fun though, sneaking out of the house. So yeah, one of my little cousins all the way from Balmain came over and she wanted to give me a makeover. Oh it was a makeover alright, she put powder in my hair and face and wherever there was bare skin possible. She also put eye shadow on me that went on ontop, around, and under my eyes and there was about 6 colours. It was quite amusing looking at my self in the mirror I looked like a clown :) She also drew me a picture of a bride and my groom which is now sitting on my bed. So yeah, that is about it, now I have to go to sleep because im very tired and stuff. Goodnight cyber world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment