Sunday 3 June 2012

Campsie Food Festival

I forgot to write this in my last post but yeah, CAMPSIE FOOD FESTIVAL! Yesterday was campsie food festival. I used to go to it all the time when i used to live in campsie. I told my kindy bestie Angela to come. Even though she had plans she cancelled it to come and see me! I couldnt find her but she ended up finding me. It was so good to see her because the last time i saw her was July. So it had been quite a while. I also wanted to meet one of my other child hood friend called Nathan. Last year i wanted to find all my child hood friends from campsie but could only find a few. I couldnt find this nathan guy but this year my mum joined a new work area and found him! Well not him but found his mum. So Nathans mum told my mum that Nathan would be here so I should come. When i arrived there i was greated with a warm hug from Nathans mum who was very  happy to see me. I was really excited to meet her again because the last time i saw her i think i was 7. She said i changed alot and look completely different! So the next half hour was spent searching for Nathan, calling his phone, his sisters and his friends. To my great disapointment we couldnt reach him. And therefore i coudlnt see him! Haha, i was really looking forward to meeting him again. But anyway, Angela and I went on a huny to find any familiar faces but could find none so we went hunting for food instead. I bought a potato on a stick which was good! But way too over priced. Unfortunately we couldnt look around for long because it started raining like hell so we had to hide in the medical centre. Angela had to go soon becuse she had bought her little cousin with her and he cousin had to go home. I wish it didnt rain, i would have had more fun. But it was still fun. The festival was at the park. Damn i love that park. I have so many memories attached with it. I used to always go there and sometimes get chased by disgusting birds that looked like deamon possesed vultures. But yeah one thing that i loved about that park was the band stand. I used to always imagine having a prince and princess ball and meeting my prince charming there who would swoop me off my feet. Such a dreamer i was. This year for my 16th i really wanted to throw the party there but it would be too far away and most people would not be able to go. So i thought i will do it of rmy 18th. Most definately. And hopefuly my then, ill find that prince charming i used to dream of ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment