Thursday 28 June 2012

Party prep day 2

So from yesterday we have been cooking for the party. There is going to be three parties constecutively and as a result there is mayhem in the Mazumder family house hold. haha. My aunty and mum are booking while my dad and uncle are helping. Both houses have pots of food beeing cooked for approximately 85 people over three days. It'a really fun to watch until I get called to help. Then its sad :( Yesterdat cooking went on until 9pm. We just started cooking now at my uncles house so i have no idea when its going to end. Im really sleepy. Meanwhile, i have been practicing my drivers knowledge test. I feel confidenet enough to go and do the test. I was going to do it tomorrow but mum has work :( So i guess i have till holidays start. Tomorrow one of my friends is coming over from Marubra to stay until sunday for my party.  I havent seen her in 6 months so i am very excited. I'm bored. I have nothing to do and i have practiced the driver knowledge thing approx 5-7 times and now im bored. I dont even have my notes or books to study from which is sad. Anyways im going to go and find something worthwhile of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment