Friday 1 June 2012

Un-expected eventful day

Today was a rather unexpected but eventful day. I was forced to stay home and not go anywhere due to the fact i got a "bad" report. Bad meaning not coming first T___T but yeah, so i stayed home and studied. My singing teacher who is my aunty and somewhat a friend to me as well said she would come over today. She said she was going to come in an hour but she never did so i called her. She said she was going to go to the city and asked if i was going to come. I said i wont be aloud because i have orders from the "king" to stay home and slave away (study). So she said okay and then hung up. 2 minutes later she called me again and said get ready were going to the city. And im like, no were not. Shes like i called your dad he said you can come with me. So i got ready taking the oppurtunity because my parents dont really let me go anywhere. It came as a huge surprise to me that i was actually allowed to go because knowing my dad he would never say yes. Even my aunty was surprised. So we got the 3:10 or something train to central and got off. We met up with her husband there and went to china town. I've never been to China Town so it was so overwheliming for me. There was so many people and food and smells and stuff on the street to be sold. I nearly got lost so i had to hold onto my auntys hand like a little girl. We went to this underground place in china town where there was mini resturants. We ate at this place where the food was still sizzling and cooking when it was bought infront of you. Pretty cool. But they gave so much that i couldnt finish it. I had ordered mongolian chicken and rice (Y) So yeah then we went to paddy's market to chek out what all the tv commercials were about. To my great dissapointment it was a tourist hub. Every single there was a I <3 Australia merchendise. So yeah we ended up spending sometime at Market City. I saw a pair of Doc.Marten boots and instantly fell in love with them. There blue and floral! They were $170 and i was contemplating weather to buy it or not. They had only one in my size because my feet are ridiculously small and they hardly get shoes in that size. So i told them to hold on to it and i will be back. So i walked around the mall thinking if i should buy it or not. Meanwhile i had some really good ice-cream from this shop which had fudge and all in it. By the time i finished the ice -cream i decided to buy the shoes. I had to ask my parents if it was okay though. They said if i liked it i should buy them. So i did. I am so happy =D hehe. So yeah i also found this nailpolish which i have beeen looking all over the place for at morning glory. So yeah we came home around at 7 ish and then dad gave me a lecture on my shoes and then my report. But they are okay now. I think. There still annoyed at my report. But i will try and do better next time. Well i have to, there is no other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment