Saturday 23 June 2012

Party prep + Day 28 of the 30 day challenge

So today i was meant to stay home and revsie my legal essay which is sadly due on monday. Time to freak out. I am really stressed about it. Especially about the clarity and if i have everything down correctly. You would think after two years of being in Tishlers class i would master clarity. Alas, not everything is possible *sigh*. Holidays are coming up which i am pumped about. I have a whole list of things i need to finish these holidays, mainly which consist of untouched biology chapters. So today we started getting the things organised for the party. We went and ordered the cake today all the way in campsie. The reason being, ever since i was 4 i have been ordering my birthday cakes from a specific cake store in campsie, where i used to live. But when i moved to minto we stopped because campsie is an hour drive from here. But this year, since i am turning 16 i thought i shall go down memory lane and order it from there. I wanted to order a replica of my 4th birthday cake, which was the first birthday cake i ordered from that store. The stupid lady said she couldnt do it. T___T So i thought since my theme is disney, I'll order a disney themed cake. I hasseled the lady for 20 minutes to put on the disney figurines on my cake. But she refused because she wouldnt have any left for the other cake. What a stupid. I even said i would pay extra for them but no she dosent listen. So at the end i got a purple and white cake with a picture of the disney princesses ontop! After that we went to buy all the plates and balloons and all those stuff for the party. The only thing left now is the food and the helium ballons. I decided not to order the chairs and tables. 1. Because it might rain. 2. If it rains i dont want to spend $160 for nothing. 3. Most of the time people will be running around instead of actually sitting down.


DAY 28 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE


Lyrics of your favourite song and why.

My favourite song is "someones watching over me". For those who havent watched "Raise your voice", the song is about a girl singing about her brother who died in a car crash while going somewhere with her. She was luckily saved. She was verry attached with her brother and believes that he is watching over her. I was very attached with my grandfather and when he died i used to listen to  this song on repeat. I guess i belive that my grandfather is watching over me and that is why this song has become my favourite. It truely is a beautiful song, even if you havent lost anyone close to you im sure you will like it. Theres a vid below of the song just incase you want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment