Saturday 16 June 2012

The day i went to Narnia

So today i visited Narnia. No serisouly i did. I went to the Narnia exhibition that was on at the power house museam :) When i entered the wardrobe i looked and sounded very much like a squirell on crack. No joke. Some of the kids there wernt even that excited. I however was estatic! So i stepped through the wardrobe and there were the coats. And i spent 5 minutes just touching them. Then i walked in at there was "snow" and frost and fumes everywhere. I was so happy i started giggling and laughig like those 5 yearold you see in the movie when they get stuck in a candy shop. My brother just looked at me and sighed and was probably embarrased at the fact we were related. But who cares I WAS IN NARNIA! haha, the exhibition was amazing. They had the Jadas's ice throne (the white witch) and when you sat on it it felt like ice and so did the arm rests. When i stood up i felt like my bottom was wet, but it was just the ice feeling :L There were so many probs, including the swords they used and everything. Since none of my family know about the details and significance of each object i gave them i little talk as we walked by. It was so cool! There was a catapult or however you spell it, the one used in prince caspian and you could throw balls at the walls! haha! The clothes that they wore were that. Do you know what that means? SKANDAR WORE THE CLOTHES D: D: D: i ran up to Skandars clothes and just stood there trying to touch it. Mum and dad looked at me like this T_____________T haha. All the actors clothes were there. So many things were there, the golden age treasures and all the mugs and everything. Mr.Tumna's house door and the letter that the secret police wrote when he was captured by the evil queen. All the props like his flute and eveythign were there. Sadly enough every time i looked at it, it reminded me of Macbeth. Why? Cuz Mr.Tumas in Macbeth in the movie Macbeth Retold. The whole place was so magical. I wish i could stay there forever. But we had to go after an hour. It was an amazing experience however. We also got our photo taken which was $20, major rip off BUT it was Narnia! haha. I got home around at 5 and then had to get ready to go to Avisha's 17th birthday party. Very interesting party haha, we got upto some stuff and then pigged out. Spilled coke everywhere, nearly set fire to avisha's hair. Canlde wax all over the cake and much more. Haha, i got home arround half and hour ago. Today was so jam packed. It all strated from 10am when we caught the train to go to Narnia! haha ohh and did you guys know that there is a suburb in America called Narnia? I am so moving there. The cool thing will be when someone asks you where you live and you reply "Narnia!" ahaha anyways, i am off to sleep now. It has been a busy day. Tomorrow is sunday which means weekend is over. I need to do my homework o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment