Thursday 28 June 2012

Day 29 of the 30 day challenge

So im nearly there, just one more day left! i was supposed to finish this in the april holz but i have been putting it off and now its the june holidays T_____T anyways here is day 29 of the 30 day challnege

 

DAY 29 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE



When and why did you start this blog

I used to have another blog which i started in yrar 9 but soon discarded it because i never used it. You may have seen it, it was called "reasons to many irrational statements". This blog however i started on the 26th of December 2011. So not so long ago. I started it because my aunty from Adelaide came over. She was reading some "blog posts" i had written in a special book. By "blog post" I mean that i wrote things like i do on the blog on various issues and feelings in a book which i take everywhere with me. She read it and said that when she goes back to Adelaide she woulod love to read these. I said i would email them to her, but she suggested i make a blog. So yeah i made the blog because of her. I'm not sure if she still reads it, im hoping she does. So thats the reason why i started this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment