Thursday 14 June 2012

I'm Finally 16!

So today is my 16th Birthday :) And thank you guys so much for your well wishes! Also a speical thanks too Yafa. Mou and Chantelle who texted me at 12 am :P and also to Avisha, Monica, Anika, Nazia, Rupanty, my aunties and uncles :) and also to probes (amruta) who called me up :) thank you so much all you guys! Its also Anika's birthday today guys! She is turning 22! If you know her, go to her wall on fb and say habby birthdy and tell her how awesome she is! Haha!

So today morning i woke up and heard plastic bags being movied around. I didnt think i was getting a present from my parents because they are throwing me 3 parties and thats more than i could ever ask for. However, shortly afterwards, my mum opened my bedroom door and stood there with a bag. Inside it was a calligrophy set! Something that i have always wanted! Mum said that dad saw it and bought it ages ago, remembering that you wanted one. So i was very happy. I also got a really really really nice birthday card and a lotto ticket! Crossing my fingers i win something, even $50 will be amazing! So yeah, i went to school and got bombarded with wishes and hugs which is always nice on your birthday. The only downside to  the day was that we had an ENGLISH ASSESMENT! D: It was okay though. Now i have to worry about my Legal Assesment and the really disgusting maths test i have coming up! So yeah, we went to Earth And Environment class next where Mr.Davis turned off all the lights and lit a candle. Everyone sang Happy Birthday and then i blew out the candle and got a lolly pop =D haha. So cool :) In bio the class sang happy birthday as well which was pretty cool :) So i came home and then changed into normal clothes and went to my singing teacher's house who is one of my aunties. I talked to her about my day and then she said that she is sorry she couldnt make my favourite pudding but will make it tomorrow :) so im looking forward to that. After that i went to my aunties house where i basicaly sat there watching tv and then got my present. I got a Napoleon lip gloss which i think is super cool, haha, I also got a red dress which i will be wearning for my party. Its the one that my aunty bought me few weeks back. I just got it today :) So yeah, once my parenst came we went to spotlight and then on the way back they asked if i wanted to go to a resturant dor dinner. But i said no because they are taking me to the Narnia Exhibition this saturday for my birthday and we will be eating out that day as well so i said i would pass today :)

I cant believe im already 16. I dont even feel 16 :( haha, i wanted to get my L's this weekend but i ahve been failing the tests miserably so thought i should wait till the holidays :)

On other exciting news Chantelle and Yafa thought that it was their responsibility to give me "the talk", now that i am 16. Oh man it was so bad. Yafa explained much like this "There is a papa bear and a mama bear. The papa bear has a snail and a snake. The mama bear has a oyster" Chantelle said " How does a snake go into an oyster? It has to be a sea animal". So yafa changed it into an ell. I think she also changed the oyser into a cave at some point. All through this im sitting there looking at them and wondering what the hell is going through their heads. Haha, none the less it was a pretty good birthday. All im looking forward to now is my party!!!

And thank you again guys for all your birthday wishes!

Oh and i know i havnt been doing the 30 day challenge but i will do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment