Thursday 21 June 2012

Hunger games in real life + Day 27 of the 30 day challenge

Appologies for not finishing up my 30 day challenge which was supposed to be finished 2 months ago :) but what can i say, im a typical gemini that gets bored of things very easily and moves on without finishing it :)

So, on tuesday the biology and earth and environemntal class went on an excurtion to ingleburn reserve or kings park, which ever you prefer to call it. In a nutshell, it was the hunger games in real life. We hiked and climbed and crawled up and down rocks. The palce was still muddy and wet and very disgusting. First we went down to the river. I thought end there and do out research there. Oh i  was wrong. That was the easy part. Mr.Davis took us oon a hike up the mountain/hill which was covered in trees, some fallen and some up. Mud, water, leaves and vines that caught you feet. My foot got stuck in many vines. Yafa, I and Chantelle were at the front of the line. We were way way ahead of everyone else. Yafa and Chantelle held my hand so i wouldnt fall over. Yafa fell twice, and one into quick sand where she was sinking, but she got up. Chantelle fell once and we caught her. There was this specific place that everyone fell over. Because us 3 were infotn of everyone and everyone was out of eye shot distance we could hear screams as people were falling. It sounded like the hunger games. Everytime someone screamed there were echoes and we would stop and say "One more down" and keep on hiking. Some places were so hard to get trhough that we had to crawl. All in all it was an amazing day well kind of, minus the the assesment we had to do that no one had enough time to finish. When we came home we all died. I crawled up my stairs into my room and then collapsed on my bed until i regained the strength to go to the shower.

On other news, i think i have once again failed maths (y). I hate maths so much. Hate would even be a compliment towards my feels of math. And that is saying something. The only thing i am now worried about is my legal assesment on monday. Legal studies is my baby. I love it. I do not want to loose my ranking. If i do, you will see me crying in class. I'm really scared for legal.

DAY 27 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE


What would you do with $10,000

I have told this to many people who have asked me what i would do with a huge sum of money. First thin i wouuld do is donate at leadt 20% of that money to charity. Then 40% to my parents to do whatever they want with it. The rest i would keep for myself.
With the remaining money for my self i would buy another coffee machine to add to my collction because you know i love coffee. The rest i would probaly keep in my bank until i want to  buy something nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment