Friday 29 June 2012

Day 30 of the 30 day challenge

DAY 30 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE


Do you have any scars? If yes, how and where?

I do have Scars. Well, one scar. It is under my chin. Not  many people has seen it because i forget about it most of the time. I manged to ge that scar when i was 4 and 1/2 i think. I used to live in campsie back then and i was running outside when i tripped over somethin and my fell on the edge of concret stairs. My chin landed on teh edge actually. My chin compltely split open and blood was gashing out. My parents then took me to the hospital and they had to get it stiched up. They had to pull in skin from the rest if my chin to join it back together. As a result i have a huge scar.and now there is a huge scar.

Finally, i have finished the challenge. Long overdue yes but none the less accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment