Wednesday 4 July 2012

Birthday Party

I GOT MT LICENCE! yay :) haha i was so happy yesterday because i finally  got my licence. I thought i was going to fail but i didnt =D anyways on other news the last weekend was spent celebreating my 16th Birthday Party. Saturday was for my friends and Sunday for my family friends and such. Very fun weekend but very tiring as well. Saturday was a rush i woke up late had to get ready do the deco and then went to pick up the baloons late and order the pizza. I had to go to my aunty's house to get my make up done. By then i was running late and i was stressed out. My curls dropped in the first 10 minutes which sucked but i didnt have enough time to fix it. I spent the whole day circuating among friends to try and spend equal time with everyone. The cake was amazing. We bought it all the way from campsie to remind me of my chidhood. haha. We also had a lot of food left over. Nearly 1/4 of the food we bought. Party was fun i guess, we played chlidish games which is always fun and sat around talking. I also got a chance to ctach up with some friends who i hadnt talked to for a long time.  Cake cutting part always results in cake smudged in my face, Yeep, yafa has striked again and smudged the whole piece all over my face, hair and dress.

Sunday was another party which i was too tired for but had to smile circuate. The cake we bought on sunday was good too. The cake cutting part was fun as well. All the aunties ganged up on me and  gave me "ashirvad" (blessings) in this traditional indian way which scared the shit out of me.  It sounded like she was blessing me for a wedding. I wasnt the only one who thought that. My  brother in law was like "Hey i never knew it was your wedding" That comment scored him in a judo kick :) haha but yeah all in all it was an amazing weekend.

On other news, there is bad news. One of my friends mothers has sadly passed away yesterday morning. Leaving behind a daughter in my grade and a son who is still in primary. The aunty had been suffering from cancer for a few years now and yesterday it all came to an end. I know i cant and wont say that everything will be okay because it never is when something like this happens. But please keep faith that God is alwasys looking upon you. I would like to ask everyone to pray for this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment