Tuesday 31 July 2012

Final weeks of year 11

I am so scared for yr 12. Yr 11 went so fast! I know it hasnt eneded yet, but it wont take long for until we realise we are in year 12. And worse still, yr 12 is going to go flying and sooner than we know it we will be sitting in that hall doing our HSC. T___________T
The next few weeks are so stressful. I have camp next week, upon my return onto week 5 i have 3 assesments. Need i say more? Exactly 3 weeks after that we have preliminary exams and then BOOM were in yr 12. I have honestly accepted the fact i will be failing maths because 1. we havent even finished the syllabus 2. that leaves me no time to revise anything D: i dont want to move classes. I want to stay in my maths class. Earth and Environment im screwed for. I have completely negelected it and now i feel the pain. I have to go back and revsie from chapter one . Ugh. As for English. I'm screwed. I have to remember a shit load of quotes and techniqes from identity and macbeth and perspective. So much work. My brain is going to explode. Anyways....

I was talking to my sister today, we were talking about the baby and i said that i literally told every tom, dick and harry about my new born niece. The funny thing is that my sister put me on speaker and every time i would talk about the baby, the baby would smile would smile!!!! So my sister got jealous because the baby didnt smile these two days and as soon as she heard me speaking about her she smiled! My life is complete :)

No comments:

Post a Comment