Sunday 8 July 2012

Cant wait for summer

The last week of holidays start tomorrow. It went so fast o.O. And just like last holidays, i havent studied at all. Mainy because  i have a cold and fever. I really want to go back to Jindabyne, the place we went last christmas holidays. I miss waking upto the lake and the whole family sitting on the balcony. Time is going so fast. I cant belive its our last week of holidays D: and last term before year 12. I'm really scared now. My sisters baby is due at the endof this month beginning of next. I am so bloddy excited =D haha anyways, the weather is really nice today and it reminded me of summer. I cant wait for summer. As much as i adore winter, i really miss summer and just basking in the sun. On other news i cant wait till next month because i will finally be getting my mac book =D haha anyways i have nothing else to say. I dont want school to start again. Im not ready :(

No comments:

Post a Comment