Tuesday 24 July 2012

When parents are behind you

When parents support you the world suddenly feels complete. So today wasnt exactly the perfect day. I got my Legal Mark back and i was very dissapointed with it. That dosent mean the mark was bad, no no, it was good but not what i expected or really wanted. So i was very dishartened. As a result i bought 2 packets of oreos and sat there sulking away whilst dunking them in my tea. I havent really done anywork today, mainly because of my depressed state of mind. Prelims are coming up very soon and i am very, very scared. I have forgotten all my English notes on Macbeth and Identity adn really dont understand anything about perspective :/ And maths? *insert laughing fit* i forgot everything there too. I hate maths. Yuck. Anyways, my mum and dad made me feel better today after my depressing legal mark. They sat down and went all the possible courses i could do and made me feel that it wasnt the end of the world. They also said that they would be happy if i got an atar of 95. Which made me feel a little less stressed. However, thaat dosent menan my aim and decreased. Im still aiming for 98 atar. I know it will be very very very very hard and competitive. However I am willing to try. Anyway, the point of this post is  to thank my mum and dad for always being here for me and supporting me when i need you. You always make me feel better and understand. So thank you, thank you for always being here. I promise one day i will make you proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment