Sunday 29 July 2012

MY SISTER FINALLY GAVE BIRTH

So after waiting 9 agonising months i am finally a aunty! Well not 9 months, it was due on August 10th but my baby niece decided to be early. She was born on the 28th of July ( yesterday ) at 7:45pm! Her name is Hridya Das, nick name : Rapti and im going to call her Saronita. Which is a mash up of my name and my sisters. I am so excited, i cant wait to see her grow up infront of my eyes and see the world! She looks like a duplicate of my sister, with the big eyes, same lips and chubby cheeks she is going to pull in all the guys when she grows up ;) I cant belive im an aunty now. I texted everyone on my contacts list yesterday so sorry if i you got a random text. The next few days years i will be talking non stop about this beautiful little princess. But yeah. I cant wait till she grows up. and here are a few pictures of her ( down below ). She wasnt even one day old when the photos were taken, yet she looks like a week old baby. This ones going  to grow up fast! Welcome to the world little one!


No comments:

Post a Comment