Sunday 19 August 2012

Coincidental? a sign? my stupidity?

Okay so this really freaky thing happened. It's probably not freaky or mearly as interesting to you but to me it was quite "wow". So last night i had this weird dream about this guy who i am an aquaintance with. The guy is really good looking and i may or may not have had a crush on him some time back. But thats not the point. I woke up in the morning thinking. WTF? Because it was totally weird, I've never talked to this guy in my life, just met him here and there and BOOM he's in my dreams. Thats not the freaky part, the freaky part is that today i felt like stalking ppl in fb. Since i dont have fb i was using my dad's and i went on that guys page. And there it said it was his birthday today o.O and the most freaky part is not that it was his birthday today and i saw a dream about him, but that... HE WAS WEARING THE BLOODY SAME SHIRT IN MY DREAM AS HE WAS IN HIS DP. and i dont have fb so i havent seen his dp since last year. WTF?

Anyways, you guys are probably thinking im a total nut case who is thinking too much into stupid things such as this, in which case you are right. But yeah, i just thought i should blog about this so i can laugh about it when i get older.

On other bad news... We finish yr 11 in 4 weeks. Need i say any more?

No comments:

Post a Comment