Saturday 25 August 2012

Macbook pro

So after much anticipation, I finally got my Mac Book! I thought i wasn't going to get it until the holidays but my dad took a spontaneous decision to buy a Samsung Gallexy Tablet thing and said he would buy me a mac book as well =D. Yay me :) I'm still getting used to it, there is so much to explore with the mac book o.O

I didn't  get a chance to study all day which means i will be cramming tomorrow for the prelims which is next week D: Time is going to fast, were (my grade) going to be in year 12 in just a few weeks. Year 12 is going to fly by and then BOOM! Were in uni.

Anyways, I'm getting tiered. These days nothing even remotely interesting happens so i can't blog about anything. I have also completely neglected my diary from July, it's nearly september now.

No comments:

Post a Comment