Wednesday 29 August 2012

I've been waiting for this day since year 7 :')

I can not express in words or actions how happy I am that there is no more sport. I have been dreaming of this day ever since year 7 and now its here. But my only regret is that i could not enjoy the last sport class ever of high school. Today was supposed to be the last sport class and i was going to go and actually do sport for once in my high school life. However, i chose to stay home :(
Prelims are so close, its only 4 days away. Why the eff is time going so fast? I don't want to go to year 12, I'm not even tall enough D:

In a matter of months we will be graduating high school and going in different directions. We will possibly never see some of our class mates again. The outdoor shelter will be deserted. There will be no more lunch times spent nagging teachers for our test papers. Everything will be so different.
You know, I wonder if we have matured. I see my friends and my classmates around me and they look the same. To me they never grew up, I never grew up. I'm still the same old girl who got her hand stuck in the vending machine and refused to let go of my coke and started crying because i thought i was going to die :L
Life will never be the same again without the class of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment