Saturday 1 September 2012

Wish you were here...

So my dad decided to head off to Germany today and leave me alone to tackle my Preliminary exams. Now, as much as I disliked my dad calling me up after school and interrogating me about my exams, I will miss it. I have to go through the preliminary exams without my dad. To you guys reading it  this might sound weird. But think about it, would you be able to do your exams without the support of one of your parents? I sure cant. Anyways, i will try my best even though I'm basically screwed for majority of my subjects. By majority i mean ALL. You know, as much as I'm scared for my exams, I'm also really excited. I'm going to be in year 12 o.O. Anyways, I just wanted a little break from studying. I shall retreat into my little cave and study for the night.


GOALS FOR THE HOLIDAY
'- Learn how to make caramel slice
- Read a book
- Take the dog for a walk
- SLEEP
- EAT
-LAUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment