Tuesday 25 September 2012

Diamond coated lamb

Yes, you read right. Diamond coated lamb. So on sunday my mum was making lamb curry, and a while ago i have her my diamond ring to wear. So this ring had ten square diamond set on it and so I didn't want to wear it too school. Now, my mum lost it. So i was going really upset. We looked everywhere, we even went through the god damn bin! At the end we realised we would never find it and i accepted my defeat. So later on when my um finished cooking the lamb and was plating it up what do i see but my diamond ring. Yes thats right, mum just cooked lamb curry with a diamond ring. Im really happy that the stones didn't fall off, but the sides did burn a little. But at least we found it.

On other news, while my dad is gone my OCD has kicked in. I spent the first half of the day vacuuming the house. Every single corner of the house is now dust free,  including behind sofas and other furniture. I also cleaning and scrubbed the whole bathroom clean. Tiring but worth it. Tomorrow i shall wipe the stair case and maybe clean the toilets.

I really dont want holidays to end. I don't want to go into year 12 :( The only thing thats going to get me through is knowing tat after the HSC i don't have to study till UNI!

No comments:

Post a Comment