Monday 10 September 2012

WORST DAY OF 2012

So, how was my legal exam? I cried. Thats how it was. The love of my life (legal studies) has betrayed me! Thats right, do you hear this legal studies? you made me cry. How could you? Do you feel happy now? Huh? I thought what we had was something special...

So i sat there in my exam and had a black out on one of the short answer questions. Exactly what happened in my science exam last year for SC. I sat there in the middle of legal with nothing in my head. So what do i do? Instead of trying to think i start to cry. Followed by me giving up. Then i thought to my myself, "no don't give up" so i wrote like crazy and then i gave up again. Most of my exam was a mental battle.

I am so glad its only year 11 but still, this just brought down my self-esteem to a whole new low. I will never be able to become a lawyer, let alone purse my dream career of becoming a diplomat.

No comments:

Post a Comment