Thursday 13 September 2012

A message to my parents.

Everyone is so busy these days. I feel like i'm living in a hostel. Dad comes home and spends time cleaning the house, feeding or playing with the dog or spending time to his self or doing his research work. Mum comes home and does all the cooking or her office work. I have no time to talk to or communicate with anyone. I feel like I'm living in those Bollywood movies where the mum and dad are always working and the child is only alive because of her servants and the heap of things there parents buy for them. Haven you seen those Bollywood films? If not, go watch one and you will know how i feel like. I am so sick and tiered of being alone and expected to entertain myself. And if i want to go out with my friends, oh no no, thats not going to happen. I wont be allowed. So what am i supposed to do? I am so frustrated at the moment. The only time i get to talk with my parents is when they are screaming at me for doing something. If i want to watch a movie with the family it always has to be a documentary about effing science. No normal movies in this household. My dad once took the bloddy whole family out to effing gold glass cinema to watch "The inconvenient truth" what the hell man? I just went there for the food, then i feel asleep. Seriously i feel as if there will be no difference if i live by myself because it bloddy well feels like it 100% of the time. What ever happened to the nuclear family? What ever happened to doing thing together or even sitting down at the family table and talking about the day? Ugh. Im just so frustrated.


No comments:

Post a Comment