Friday 14 September 2012

My first day of driving

I was so upset and frustrated yesterday that i completely forgot to blog about my first day of driving. I got my licence in july and finally after about 2 months I was finally allowed to drive. Now my parents refuse to teach me until i have had 6-7 lessons from an instructor. Why? no idea. So yesterday I went. It was fun, kind of scary but mostly fun. The roundabouts were really scary because i thought i was going to crash and die. I ended up going at 80km/h and the lady nearly killed me and kept pressing the break every time :( My next lesson is on friday which I'm really excited about. I cant wait till i have had a few lessons so i can drive my parents car. Anyways, I'm off to my sisters house for the whole day to see my beautiful niece =D
Ciao x.

No comments:

Post a Comment