Wednesday 19 September 2012

I miss you so much.

I had a dream about my grandfather last night. This year will be the 4th year of his passing. My grandfather was like my best friend, he was always there for me always talked to me and played with me when i was young. He never divided the love he gave me to any of his other grandkids. What we had was special. It was unbreakable. And times like this i wish i could talk to him or give him a hug.

It's sad how i call his mobile but no one ever picks up, i write him letters but he never reads. I call out his name at home and he never responds. It's been four years yet if i still think about him you will find me crying. Anyways this dream i had about him made me miss him even more. My grandmother is coming to Australia next month and yesterday i was talking to her about how many years later she will see me. The dream went like this...

So i was somewhere old, it looked like India, but a place in india i have never been to. It was old and had broken stairs and the walls were made of clay. I saw my grandfather and ran up to him. He was leaning again a door or wall, i don't remember. So i asked him, "Your going to come  to Australia! Your going to come after 8 years!" And something happened which i don't remember but then someone said "your grandfather is dead" and i said no he's not, I'm talking to him now. And there like no he's dead and i didn't believe it.  Then their like he died 4 years ago and they showed me his picture with garlands around it. And then i remember bursting into tear and crying for 2.5 hours? Yes 2.5, weird :s.

And when i woke up i had a massive headache and my face was wet from crying. I wish i could see or talk to him again. He is honestly one of my favourite persons in the world. Probably more so than my parents. So, you can see how much i love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment