Wednesday 5 September 2012

I admit...

I admit i didn't try for maths this year. In my defence the only thing i have to say is "I'm a gemini". Looking at the test today i realised that it was really easy if i actually payed attention in class. oh well. I will try next year though. I have no choice. The prelims are nearly over and i haven't talked to my dad since saturday when he left to germany. :'(
I remember at the beginning of the year i put my heart and soul into biology and now the night before the exam and i haven't made notes for the last topic. WHY SRESTHA ARE YOU DOING THIS T YOURSELF!

On other happy news, my grandma is coming to Australia next month :D And she is making me one of those name necklaces which i've always wanted. I wonder what name she is going to put on it seeing i have a gazzilion of names. One from each family member to be exact.

I cant wait to see my grandma, i haven't seen her since year 8 :(

I have a feeling i wont end up talking to my dad until he returns form germany which is sunday =='
Stupid time difference T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment