Tuesday 9 October 2012

And so yr 12 it began

So school started on Monday. And while it came as a shock to well only me it was a pretty bad sunday. I marked sunday as my last weekend ever, my last day on sanity and watching movies and sleeping before school starts. I had planned to watch cartoons with my mum and spent monday morning before graduation talking to friends which i would properly not talk to for a long time. Whilst i was in the middle of my dream period Maria also known as my Clyde texted me. She asked what books i was going to bring for school tomorrow. I laughed at her and said that school doesn't start till tuesday. Well turned out joke was on me because school was on monday. I spent the remainder of my sunday getting my books ready and going basically insane.

On monday

  •  Our disgusting and satan possessed Maths faculty gave all two unit students a maths test for which about 40-50% of the students were unprepared for as they didn't get a notice. 
  •  We graduates and had to endure boring speeches


On tuesday

  •  Realised how good my biology teacher is this year
  •  Got to bring my Yr 11 art works home
  •  Got a heart attack when they were calling out the names for the new english classes. I didn't know what to expect and thought i would go down. But thankfully i dint.
  • Julie and I are in the same class. May i add Julie was exstatic. 
Tomorrow is Wednesday which means that we get to leave school at 12:40! MUAHAHA >:D

On other news i was so tiered from studying yesterday that i woke up at 8 am. Just to let you guys know, my bus leaves at 8:03. I slept through my alarm and my mum who said she woke me up a few times but i just fell back asleep. Which is actually pretty believable. 


*** THE CUTE/HOT/CAPABLEOFCONCERINGFRANCE  GUY FROM YOUTH CAMP WAS ON CHANNEL 7 YESTERDAY. I WROTE ABOUT HIS GODLY APPEARANCE IN MY "UN YOUTH CAMP POST SO GO CHEK THAT OUT***

No comments:

Post a Comment