Thursday 18 October 2012

Why must the honest people die?

Why is it that the most honest and lovely people have to die first. I wish my grandfather was alive. Today i started my body of art for my HSC and my concept is my grandfather.  I only wish he was here to see it. He would have been so happy to see me today, see how i am and what i do and what I'm like. He would be so proud to see me study, sing, drive and work. He would be so proud. You know, my grandfather loved me the most out of pretty much everyone in the world in my opinion. When i was born, he went to the registration office  and changed HIS birth date to the same one. I only knew of this when he died. All over the newspapers it had his birth and date day. His birthday said 14th June. I was shocked. That was my birthday. Obviously that wasn't his real birthday so i asked why was it on the newspapers. Then my grandmother told me that he had changed it the day i was born and kept it as a part of his identity till he died. I wish he was here. Actually he is here. He is always here, with me, in every step of the way. Looking down upon me and guiding me. I only hope and pray that i can live upto his dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment