Wednesday 17 October 2012

I will hit you across the face

So today while walking to Earth and Environmental class this stupid, obnoxious year 8 kid kept on bouncing his basketball and stopping me from getting to my class. He would move right next/infront of me going " ohh loookk! ohhh look". And me being the hot tempered person i am felt like hitting him across the face. Mind you, i controlled all those emotions, he was in the perfect angle for me to hit him. Instead, i got so pissed i bounced the basketball off him and threw it in the opposite direction and walked off. And just like a typical year 8 boy he winged "Heyy thats my ball!" Yepp your right that is your ball and now its rolling off. Halfway through the class Nazia, Maria and I went to wash our hands form the prac. I was telling Nazia and Maria the story and on out way back to class Nazia took the basketball and hid it. When the bell went we waited in a corner to see the guys reaction. However, Nazia hid the wrong ball. T______T  But its okay, i got him back. On my way back from the canteen, the guy saw me again and threw the ball in my direction. Stupid guy cant even aim straight it hit the ground. So Yafa picked up the ball and we walked off to the senior area. The charm of being a senior, the guys didn't come running after us. After i while i felt guilty and said that we should return the ball. So we went to return the ball and found that two of the guys friends were looking for the ball and came upto us when they saw it. But yeah thats my story. I wish i had hid it in the bush or something, they would have never found it then. Muhahah. But then again i shouldn't be saying that, I'm a senior.

No comments:

Post a Comment