Wednesday 17 October 2012

Here's to another wave of emotions.

Here's to another wave of emotions that attack me every so often. And yet again it is the same old emotion that seems to turn my whole day upside down. Feelings of anger and enragement, like you want to scream at anyone who dares to talk to you. Feeling like you want to run away to someplace no one knows you, somewhere where the houses are old and made of bricks, covered in green ivory. Some place where its raining and storming so i can sit and stare out my window sill. Somewhere away from the fear of failure and not living up to not societies but your own expectations and those you love most. I just want to go somewhere far far away where i can just unwind for a couple of days and return, not maybe not return.  I found a four leafed clover yesterday, i should be showered with good luck and success, yet all i seem to be getting is failure and no luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment