Monday 16 April 2012

Day 5 of the 30 day challenge and random stuff

So the past week i have been going out like crazy. Every single day i was either at the city or at mac square with my parents or liverpool westfields with my aunty. Last december holidays i remember making a promise to my self and my parents that i will not go out in the following holidays and will be infact studying my ass of. Oh how wrong I was. I have done no studies at all and now it has hit me that school starts next week and i have a pile of homeowkr and assignments and a biology test :( I really still dont feel like studying because its the holidays and i want some time to just sleep and watch movies. But i guess all thats over because I will be going back to doing an evil Legal Studies assesment which weights 40%. That should be illegal. 40%? Serisouly?

On other random stuff my mum has found one of my close friends from primary. Lasy year i found 2 of my best friends from primary Narcisus and Angela and this year i found Maria who i might say is still as evil as before. We used to put dirt in peoples bags :) anyways so yeha once i found them i started looking for my close friends which i had back in primary. I foudn a girl called Jade and Rossana and Angela found Joseph :) Then i wanted to find this guy called Nathan who was in alot of my pictures in my photo album. So i looked on fb and all and coudlnt find him so i gave up because i could no longer be bothered. And then on monday mother comes and informs me that Nathan's mother works with her at the new place where mother has joined. SO yeah that is pretty cool i guess, i found another one of my primary friends who i really doubt will recognise me as i used to look like a guy (Y) Mum also found a guy named Christopher who i was also friends with (y) haha i really want to meet up with all of them and re live Kindy - yr 2 all over again.

DAY 5 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE


Your favourite band or musician at the moment

Well, most of you guys would probably think I am a fan on One Direction. Well you are mistaken :) I am in no way a fan of them, i think i have heard 2 of their songs and that only a few times because well i dont know they are not completly my cup of tea. They are very good looking guys but idk, they are not my favourite. My favourite is actually something quite weird and unexpected, although i have mentioned it many times before. HOT CHALLE RAE! yepp thats right I LOVE THEM. All their songs are so amazing like all of them, i am yet to find a song that i dont like. Their songs just make you feel so happy and feel as if there is no tension in the world. Or maybe thats just me...So yeah Hot Challe Rae (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment