Tuesday 24 April 2012

Day 10 and 11 of the 30 day challenge

DAY 10 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE


So yesterday I was supposed to do say 10 but i fell asleep at 10:30 because i had school today, so here it is,

Bullet your day

  • Woke up
  • Ate breakfast
  • Started to watch "Once upon a time" at 10 something in the morning
  • Watched all 19 episodes in one sitting of "Once upon a time" uptil 10:30
  • Ate in between that
  • Called a friend for 2 minutes to ask if Prince Charming gets back with Snow White
  • Went to sleep at 10:30
So it was a very unproductive day, and i must say I should have been studying for my upcoming bio test but Once upon a time is so addictive and is an EXTREMLY good series. So if you havent watched it yet i sugget you do :) Prince Charming is to die for! But my friends seem to think otherwise :P as usual haha, i shall post a photo of prince charming bellow :)


DAY 11 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE


 What are your goals for the year

So this year I start yr 12 wish is actually very scary. Time has gone so fast its not funnt. But yeah my goals for the year are to really stop biting my nails which is a very disgusting habbit of mine. One which i have tried to rid for many failed years but this year i will try, though i am sure it will one again fail. Another goal is to study next holiday insted of bludging. Get good marks for my preliminary exams and come in the top five for my legal class :) Hopefully. Um what else, for year 12 i guess my goal would be to study hard and not burn out and get good marks just as anyone else would want to achive. And my main goal which im aiming towards is getting a 99.7 atar so hopefully I will because that will allow me to study law at USYD and also allow me a chance to get accepted into my dream university which i am sure you all know by now is OXFORD! haha so yeh they are my goals :)


And here is a picture of the most beautiful guy on  the face of the planet. Even skandar... and that is syaing something :P okay well maybe not skandar but you guys get the point :)

No comments:

Post a Comment