Tuesday 10 April 2012

DAY 2 AND 3 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE

I couldnt  do the day 2 of the challenge yesterday so I will do it today as well as todays one. Before I start the challenge I would just like a moment to rant about how lazy holidays make you. I really dont feel like doing any homework but i have forced myself to find sufficient information on one issue for my legal assesment. There is so much to do but all i feel like doing is sleeping and watching movies becasue i know that as soon as school starts there will be no sleep time! But yeah, yesterday i went to buy a coat because i have a facination with coats and hoodies, i already have 7 hoodies so i went to  buy a coat. We spent hours looking for a coat but cuoldnt find a suitable one so we ended up buying a sweater (Y) Did i mention I had no coffe yesterday? There were no more capsules left for the coffe machine, there was bottled coffe, you knw those coffe stuff you find in glass bottles at super markets? But, once you drink machine coffe, bottled coffe tastes like water, no joke. Therefore i have not had my coffe :( Anyways, enough of ranting i shall now go onto day 2 of the challenge.


 

DAY 2 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE


Write a letter to someone, anyone, and post it

Dearest Grandfather,
You left at a time when you couldnt witness so many things I'm doing. You had so many dreams that you wanted to accomplish with be by your side, there were so many places you wanted to visit with me but time had caught up. That house you built for me, was your dream, and you  had to go before you could even step foot it in. I wish you were still here, there is so many things and places i want to take you and show you. I want you to see how I am now, how i speak, how I've grown and everything. You always wanted to me to sing but I never sung for you, I always resisted. Now that you have gone I have started to sing and perform for people. All people but you. You wanted me to help the orphans at the orphanage that you built, I did, but not when you were here. I made a documetary on them and then showed many people too raise awareness. You wanted me to write novels, I did that too, but you wernt here to read it. You wanted me to paint, i do that too now, but your not here to see the paintings I've made. I miss you, I wish you were here. Everyone misses you, dad, mum and everyone.  To keep you alive I'm accomplishing all your wishes, I hope you can see me doing all of this. Remember that box of soap you bought me because i was addicted to smelling soap? I havent used any of them, they are all under my bed in the box you gave them in. Remember that toy you bought me when no one else would? I still have that, I havent thrown it away, its on my bedside table. I really wish you were here and with me, I wish you could see all your wishes I've accomplished. There is one wish I remember you whispered to me in my room the last time we talked. I'll accomplish that for you too. I hope your proud of me Grandfather.


 

DAY 3 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE


Where will you be in 10 years time?

Ten years from now I will be around 26 as I'll be turning 16  this year. By 26 I wish to finish Uni and hopefully hold a PhD in something. I presume by that age I will either be in a long term relationship or engaged (if my parents have forced me into it), or if both fails then like I've mentioned in previous posts I will become a crazy cat lady, ( i dont even like cats ). But yeah, I also hope 10 years down the trackm I will already have a full time job in my field. But yeah I dont know what else will happen to me in 10 years. I will still  be living with my parents I can be certain of that :) But other than that i guess thats it for me in 10 years :) Oh and in 10 years My niece who is going to be born this year will turning 10 and I remember how excited I was when i was turning "double digits" haha so I presume she will be as excited so I will be throwing her a party, as well my new cousin who too will be born this year. So yeah i guess thats it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment