Sunday 8 April 2012

Sunday's are not cool

So once again it has come to a sunday, although there is no school tomorow because its holidays, I still feel asif there is school tomorrow. See what school has done to me? Anyways, personally I dont like sundays at all, they are always so lazy and energy drenching, there is never anything to do on a sunday, and even if there is, you dont ever feel like it. Currently, I have a very mean looking Legal Studies assesment sitting on my table but I am in no shape or form to do it. The highlight of today however was coffe. I have grown very fond of coffe, it now holds the position of "the love of my life", so today we went all the way to Helensburgh to this temple, and on the way there we stopped at "Appin's corner cafe", I didnt think the coffe would be that great there but it was quite plausable. Anyways I have spent the majority of the day sleeping, that includes in the car to and from and when i got home (i just woke up).  I have been wanting to do the 30 day blog challenge but never got around to it so starting from today (next post) I will be answering a series of questions from the internet, the response to those will most likely be boring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment