Saturday 7 April 2012

Stupid Assignment

So, I decided to start on my Legal Studies Assesment task which has a DISGUSTING weighing of 40% Yes, yoy read right, 40 bloddy percent of my grade is now depending on this task. So for the past few hours I've been tearing my hair off my head trying to find legal and non legal responses on the issue regarding to Disability insurance. Not only do I have to find recent atricles I also have to find old articles on the same topic. Quite frankly its not as easy as it sounds and it is quite stressful. I have only found a few articles so I'll have to print them out and annotate them ==' which im not looking forward to at all. Did i mention how stressful this is? KLCCN C;O NOCE ;OCINCKKCNKNCNDK <---- impotent rage!
I have nothing more to say, I will now go back to a desperate attempt to find more articles on disability insurances T____T

No comments:

Post a Comment