Thursday 29 March 2012

HUNGER GAMES + MY AUNTY'S HAVING A BABY!!!

Okay so today after school I went to watch Hunger Games with half my group because the rest of them didnt end up coming :( haha. I wasnt going to go today but I decided to go because I alwasy put it off, like they went to Harry Potter and i didnt go and same with Breaking Dawn part 1, so this time i decided that i would end up going. AND IM GLAD I DID! It was an amazing movie, i thought it was goign to be those typical movies people make a big deal bout and end up being nothing, but it was actaully really good. I have'nt actually read the book but i will eventually get to it at one point. In my opinion the character profile was very good and they all suited their roles. The movie theater was pretty sweet, why? well because me and yafa found a two seater without any handles in the middle so we gladly took that one, an hour into the movie we found out that the handles on the seats on the left of us (which were empty) could be removed! This was like amazing news because we opened up anotehr 2 and had 4 seats to out selves while the rest of out friends ( on the right ) were stuck with 1! haha :P I think there was a point where i was lying my very spacious bed/seat and watching the movie :p But all in all it was a great movie! I really want to watch "Dark Shadows" it has Johnny Depp in it, one of the most amazing actors every known to man kind! But yeah, i would really like to watch that movie, I'll probably get to it in the holidays. What else? Oh yes, well yesterday my aunty let me know that she is having a baby! YAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYY haha :P i was very happy ofcourse becuase first my sister was having a baby and now one of my aunties is aswell! Very cool :P She is due in November 13th so i am very excited! We celebreated with eating this amazing cake from town hall and laughing around and thinking up names and then laughing about them. I took some photos of this auspicious ocation which i have attached XD haha, this year is going to be one hectic year, so many things are happening and im going through so many things both good and bad. But yeah, before i get into any negativities and ruin this whole happy post i shall leave you too stare at the amazing cake! (though it dosent look that amazing - IT TASTES LIKE HEVAEN IN YOUR MOUTH!) .




Aunty is clearly very happy while cutting the cake and wearing tht superb *cough* hat as seen is the pervious picture :P


No comments:

Post a Comment