Friday 2 March 2012

blog theme

After about 57 minutes of causally wondering around the cyber world I have finally found a suitable background that suits me. I want to finsih high school but there is still another year and something months left. Many of my friends say I am foolish for thinking that, and that high school is the best part of their lives, but I really want to grow up! So my parents are thinking of moving towards the city, I dont know if I would like to do that though. I mean I like the concept of moving there, but then again here, where I live, its much more quiet and cosy. I dont know. So next week I am jam packed with tests. Monday I have a in class Legal essay, tuesday i have a driving program at school, Wednesday i have a Earth and Environmental Practical assesment, Thursday I have nothing (yet), Friday I have Biology Practical Assesment Practical and  a Trigonometry test which I;m not looking forward too. So what else? I really want to grow up fast, I really do, but time is going too slow :( I made my first body of art for preliminary its good, I love it but my teacher says something is missing, so I'm goign to work with her to see what i can add on monday. Its raining, oh and the Dam has overflowed (Y) but yeah, I;ve started to learn Calligrophy, its soo cool! You should try it sometime, who ever you are. Oh oh o h, I got a progress pencil! Whats a progress pencil? Well its this special type of pencil used for sketching, you insert lead and use it (its like a paser) but yeah its so sexi! Haha, I cant wiat to turn 16! I can finally drive then, however, i heard they are planning to change the rule sometime in june to  16 yrs and 9months, what ever they do they better do it after my birthday. My dads going france this year for some seminar thingo and i was supposed to go,  but im not gogin anymore :'( Why? because school has overloaded me and threatened to jeppordise my HSC if i go on a holiday withing school days. Sad isnt it? Also, dad wont be here when I turn 16 :'( He is going to bring my grandmother, all the way from currylands (y) But yeah. I wish I still lived in England, i wonder how different my life would have been then. England is so cool, it has so many wonderful things that Australia dosent have. But Australia is beautiful too i guess. Okay so now I have just started to ramble, and make no sense, so i shall shut up, sign out and do my pile of homework. Eww.
And while I stuffer and do My homework, I leave you with this delightful photograph which I found aftrer 57 minutues of searching for a suitable background image. Enjoy =D

No comments:

Post a Comment